Factory Farming Efficient or Destructive?
CreateDebate attracts and serves an intelligent, educated audience of opinion leaders.
Through targeted debate sponsorship, you have the opportunity to promote your brand or message within specific and targeted areas of interest. You can add up to 3 display ads to this debate within the next 5 minutes. Your display ads will be loaded each time this debate is viewed.Sponsorship Information
There are currently 3 excellent sponsorship opportunities available for this debate:
- Use the Buy Now button to purchase a display ad package for this debate. If you'd like to sponsor multiple debates, use the Add to Cart button so that you can purchase multiple display ad packages in a single transaction. Please review your cart, all sales are final.
- Once the transaction has been completed, you will be redirected to a private admin panel where you'll be able to upload GIF (static or animated), JPEG, or PNG images for each display ad slot that you have purchased.
- Within the admin panel you will also have the ability to individually specify and/or modify the target URL for each display ad slot.
- Once your display ad slots are set, they'll be approved and activated by CreateDebate, a quick process that usually takes less than an hour.
|Title:||Factory Farming Efficient or Destructive?|
|Sides:||Fast, Cheap, and Efficient vs. Dangerous to environment/man|
Factory farms can rapidly and cheaply produce enormous amounts of food in a relatively small space.
Factory farms cause massive pollution, produce fatty meat, foster unhealthy conditions among the animals which leads to excessive use of antiobiotics, and accept cruel and unnatural treatment of animals
Display Ad Requirements
- Horizontal display ads must adhere to the IAB leaderboard ad unit guidelines: 728x90 dimensions, 20k max size (40k animated).
- Vertical display ads must adhere to the IAB skyscraper or wide skyscraper ad unit guidelines: 120x600 or 160x600 dimensions, 20k max size (40k animated).
- Advertisements promoting specific public policies, advocacy issues, or political/candidate campaigns must include a Paid for by ___ label on the advertisement.
- CreateDebate does not accept advertising that is directly competitive and/or disparaging to CreateDebate. CreateDebate also maintains reserves the right to refuse or withdraw an advertisement or campaign for any reason at any time in its sole discretion.
- Rich Media & Third Party Served ads are supported, however, at this time we require 5 business days prior to campaign launch dates for receipt of creative assets and target URLs.
- Additional ad formats, including user-initiated expanding ads, transitional (aka interstitial) ads, and email ads are also accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Any sound must be user-initiated, defined as a click and not a mouseover or rollover, and clearly labeled with Play and Stop controls.
- We can provide powerful, customized sponsorship and integration ideas in addition to "standard" advertising plans. To discuss the specific needs of your advertising campaign, please contact Bryan at email@example.com or complete this form and you'll be contacted to discuss specifics within one business day.
CreateDebate is one of the fastest-growing social decision-making networks on the Internet. Our site is an intellectual platform where influential people interact, exchange ideas and make decisions. To learn more about CreateDebate, check out The CreateDebate Blog or click here.