Side Score: 39
Side Score: 53
I am strongly anti-abortion. So I want there to be as few abortions as possible.
Research shows that making abortion illegal doesn't help. Women will still have abortions.
The following, however, reduces the number of abortions, and I strongly support those:
- comprehensive sex education
- easy access to birth control
- free birth control for low-income people
- free/affordable healthcare for everyone
- free daycare for low income people
- livable minimum wage
You left out the most important of the deterents to abortions....MAKING IT ILLEGAL EXCEPT FOR EXTREME CASES SUCH AS LIFE OF MOTHER!
You are a phoney to suggest you are strongly anti abortion and not want to make it illegal as it once was when we had FAR FEWER ABORTIONS!
We have apporx. one million abortions per year in America. We had far less abortons when it was illegal 60 years ago. Yes women still had illegal abortions back then but there were FAR FEWER! Today we would have fewer yet because the extreme cases would stil be legal.
If you included making it illegal with all your other deterents, I might have some respect for you.
You are as phoney as a wooden nickel. You are pure Liberal with all your stances and what a shock, you did not want to make abortion illegal. PHONEY!
All those freebies are unaffordable case you missed economics 101. There is not enough money in America to give all low income people free stuff, not to mention the fact that people would refuse to work to get all that free stuff.
Obamacare showed what happens when you force the middle class tax payers to subsidise low income people's healthcare. The entire system collapses.
And what happens with the women who get raped? Is sex education, daycare, and a "livable minimum wage" going to stop them? What happens to the women that could die if they go through with pregnancy and birth? I assume your idea of free daycare is going to reassure a mother whose life is in danger. The world isn't peaches and rainbows, let's make living super easy for everyone! Things aren't black and white. The gray area is what you're missing, and that area is huge.
Abortion is a self-crimination made by a person who may not even know they are admitting, both after in advance to a possible crime, they the people, not only woman may not be guilty of this crime but will now share in its knowledge. Abort means to officially stop/pause a process that is seen as having been officially documented as started. The statement of when life begins is contradictive to the confession made with the choice of word abortion.
There are many things that could go wrong creating danger to human life. This confession describes none of these things nor offers a level of medical privacy, protection to life, or human liberty as common defense. Gender Specific Amputation describes a witness account of what has been described by many woman and men alike who have been forced to confess by self-incrimination in order to receive medical treatment.
Having only one choice that is a self-incrimination confession then legislated into law to receive Medical Treatment is a violation of the Medical Hippocratic oath, while at the same time a violation of the United States Constitution, by way of First Amendment. By assertion of a word abort which has no self-value in order to claim a basic principle of human wrong and relabel it as a human right belonging to only woman. This choice becomes a lie as the word abort is knowingly used to in fact perform a termination. All of which describe a self-incrimination to the crime many people are then accused of publicly.
A legal or illegal confession must be separated from a process of Medical treatment.
A confession should be removed from legislation that is describing written law. As the United States Constitution is describing a basic principle of impartial separation. Those who are separated by confession should have clear knowledge of the confession they make. It should not be an intellectual façade.
The reason no one is aware is that nobody is telling them. As of now, abortion IS a method of birth control -- and the government is informing women that it's their right to do as they so desire with "their bodies" and yes, that is what abort does mean, that we agree on, but on everything else, you are wrong. A 12-year-old human being is technically and obviously still developing -- If I murder a 12-year-old am I aborting that person? Or am I murdering that person? You seem to be suggesting that it isn't murder when you forcefully stop growth -- which just isn't true.
If you are asking me to stop being vague, that's fine. I believe there are a lot of things that could go wrong, a lot of complications, but the only time abortion should be legal is when the mother's life is in danger. And it is that simple.
To really determine whether it's murder or not, we have unpack the situation and first discuss whether or not it is a human life. The argument for abortion is simple -- either it's a human life and you don't own it, or it's not and you can do with it whatever you please. I believe it is a human life, therefore when it's intentionally terminated, it's murder.
This is what pro abortion supporters do to deceive the pubic and hide the inhumanity of their policies.
1) Steer the abortion conversation to life of mother and rape pregnancies. Talk about a red hearing yet this is the first thing these pro choice people will do. The GOP has allowed these exceptions since abortion was legalized yet we still hear every day from the talking heads in the Democrat party about these extreme rare cases. Lie, deceive, exaggerate, etc. all to condition the electorate to think the GOP wil deny these extreme case abortions.(by the way, rape pregnancies can be prevented from day after pills that prevent conception)
2) The next thing they do is talk about the medical name of an unborn Baby..... Fetus. By using the name Fetus, they somehow believe it changes the status of the life growing inside the mother. Somehow in their twisted thinking, a Baby that has not yet traveled through the birth canal is somehow different than it is after it is has moved down that canal. WOW, TALK ABOUT DENIAL!
3) Next they will talk about the pain level of an unborn Baby even though the Democrat Party supports NO RESTRICTION abortions. I am only aware of the one video of an abortion procedure(gee what a shock) around the 1st trimester time frame. The baby clearly moves away from the implements of his death. When they vote for those on the Left, they are supporting late term abortions where the baby most definitely feel pain. The GOP has tried a number of times to prevent abortions past 20 weeks(unless extreme cases) only to have the Democrat party stop them each time.
4) The next thing they do is talk about the supposed hard life these unwanted children will have if we allow them to live. So in all their God like powers, they know the future of every Baby aborted? How many great people have come from poverty or foster homes, etc.? To be so arrogant to allow the deaths of innocent life because of some perceived hard life is beyond diabolical. That's like the Nazi mentality where we only want blond haired blue eyed people being born in Germany. In all their arrogance, they will deem who is deservng of life. To all the special needs kids? Your lives are not as valuable to many pro abortion people.
5) The next thing some pro choice people say is that they do not personally believe in abortion, but would afford other's the choice to end the lives of their unborn Babies. Gee, how nice of them. I always wonder how a person who personally believes that aborting his own Baby is wrong because it is ending a human life, can support allowing other babies to be killed. HYPOCRITE PHONEY!
6) After all the scare tactics and deceptions, their next step is to lie and say they do not support late term abortions for any reason. But when you show them that the Democrat party has become so radical to even support allowing a late term Baby born alive from a botched abortion to die, they are finally silent because even they can not come up with an excuse for such inhumanity and the fact that they elect these people.
I am not here trying to judge any woman who has had an abortion. I am speaking for the millons of future lives that the Left has sacrificed, all under the notion they are burdens to society. I've heard many people (racists) who bring up the great many Black Babies that would be born were it not for abortions. WOW! I think the support of abortions quite often has racist over tones.
There can be no excuse for taking an innocent life other than rare extreme cases. Our culture is dieing from such little respect for innocent human life. There are absolutely millions of parents waiting to adopt these unwanted babies.
ROLOL, thank you for being the poster child for the very pro abortion people I just described.
You bring up 4 to 6 week abortions while the Democrat Party supports ALL ABORTIONS UP TO BIRTH FOR ANY REASON.
Do you vote for Democrats?" If you do, you support killing any baby up to birth. Now keep spewing your deception talking about 6 week old abortions.
It's not just a clump of cells. IT'S A HUMAN LIFE!
Congratulations on comparing women and their rights to slave owners and slaves. So women shouldn't have the right to do with their bodies as they please but men should have the right to tell them what they can and cant do. If its not in your body then its not your problem.
So if its "her body" wouldn't she have enough common sense to have safe sex. Many women continue to have unsafe sex and abort their babies. Any woman at a sane age that is having sex should know that there are many ways to prevent having children. There should be no excuses for abortion these days. There are commercials, ads, and many more examples of propaganda that promote using condoms. If these women aren't being smart about their bodies then that's their situation, but abortion shouldn't be an option.
To answer the question you gave, "Is abortion the taking of human life?" I will point out that actually, abortion can be the saving of human life.
If a young girl gets pregnant before her body is able to safely deliver the baby, if there is an ectopic pregnancy, or if there are such serious medical complications that the baby cannot be delivered alive, an abortion will save the life of the mother. It may not save the life of the fetus, but in the case of medical emergency the fetus cannot always be saved.
As to whether it is human, it consists of human cells. This cannot be denied. Whether it is life is another matter. In its very earliest stages the zygote is not a life in its own right -- it is organic, but it is currently a cluster of cells without any kind of consciousness.
The point isn't whether or not abortion is the taking of a human life. The point, whether you unambiguously think it is, you unambiguously think it isn't, or you're not sure, is whether or not you have the moral maturity to recognise that the taking of a life, or at least of something human, can sometimes be necessary. The evidence from other countries which have decided that it can never be such, and that therefore have banned abortion, seems to suggest fairly clearly that the decision we have made, that sometimes it is, is the correct one.
The evidence from other countries which have decided that it can never be such, and that therefore have banned abortion, seems to suggest fairly clearly that the decision we have made, that sometimes it is, is the correct one.
Bill Hicks summed up the double standards of Republicans pretty poignantly when he pointed out the morons are only "pro-life" until the life turns 18, at which point they believe it should be banned from claiming welfare, and either find a job or starve to death.
Bill Hicks is a moron and that is a moronic statement. Republicans want people to take personal responsibility and get a job -- to suggest this is too much to ask is ridiculous.
All you and Bill Hicks are doing is using some petty, intellectually dishonest argument to justify abortion. Really, that is all you're doing. Your argument is -- "Because Republicans want people to take personal responsibility, get a job, not steal from others and not be on welfare, we should make abortion legal" that is literally the weakest thing I've ever heard.
Its not considered a human life into its able to live outside of the wound or is born.
Abortions aren't just about the baby but the mother to. If the mother cant afford to take care of her self, how is she going to take care of a baby. Adoption? Do you know how hard it is for a women to go get a abortion sometimes. Then think about how hard it is for her to give up her child and never see him/her again. ITs more mental for a women than physical. Walk a day in her shoes and you'll understand.
What about all the women who didn't choose to have sex. What about the women who are raped. In 2016 alone 218,000 abortions occurred because impregnating via rape. I'm sure most people don't want to get abortions it's just there best option many of those raped women may also not be financially stable and the child would not have an easy life and neither would the mother what's the point of bringing the child in the world just for it to have a terrible life. I think that so long that it's a fetus abortion should be legal. It's a woman's right to choose how can man and women be equal if we take away things that they should decide it's their body. Let them choose.
What a woman chooses to do with her own body is no one else's choice but her own. You can't say well i think it's wrong so it should be illegal. You aren't the woman who is making the decision. A 4-6 week prenatal organism , i'll call it, isn't even considered a human being. When it's heart starts beating should be when it's considered a human being, and it's heart doesn't start beating from the moment of conception so get your facts straight. Conception is NOT when life starts. Don't make it seem like woman just choose abortion for the hell of it. Abortion is not murder and will never be
What? And where did you get this information from? Which medical journal told you that; "If it's under 50 pounds, can't breathe on its own and can't move, it's not a human life".. That doesn't sound very scientific, Birdy..
And I wouldn't gamble human life on you or that advice.
Saying a women shouldn't have an abortion is like saying the government shouldn't have a right to kill people on death row in prison. Yet, you would be fine with a cereal killer getting killed.
Plus abortions don't just kill the baby, they can use the stem cells of the baby to save a life. I would rather say a life of a 30 year old man who has done many things to help the world than a 1 week old who hasn't done anything.