If you had three wishes in life you could have right now, what would they be?
We all want to be rich or famous or even infamous if we could be. What are three wishes you would like to have granted to you?
Come on guys, really, nobody has said this yet? Unlimited wishes. It's the only option for me, I've got a lot of work to do. But the actual three wishes that I'd list here would be:
1. The ability to slow/speed up time, but I'm still acting in 100% time speed, you know what I mean?
2. Immortality. I know people say "I wouldn't want to live forever, I'd have to watch all my friends and family die and blah blah blah..." Friends and family die anyway, so why not just take literally all the time in the world and see everything the world has to offer? It'd also be really cool if I could selectively choose people who could live forever with me, but I wouldn't want people to know about this power. Imagine the crowd that would form around my house... And the increased overpopulation of the Earth. That would get annoying fast.
3. The power to help people. Whether that would be health, money, moral issues, or whatever, if I could be that person who could just fix problems for people, that would be amazing. Again, I'd have to keep this pretty secret so I can help the people who actually need it, not just everyone annoying me constantly for every little problem they have.
So there are my three, plus an infinite number of others.
Good thing he didn't ask me then, right? ;)
Seriously, if I can wish for anything, for all the world to just go away, to be mega-rich and super famous, to make people live forever or die instantly, then why in hell couldn't I wish for unlimited wishes?!? Stupid rule.
1. A force field strong enough to withstand a Super Nova. Then I can do as I wish and no one would be able to do anything to me. I would be famous and maybe become rich by doing things for people that would otherwise kill them. This force field would, of course, keep out germs so my health is assured. I'd be able to go to the bottom of the ocean and the heart of the sun to do studies.
2. Time Travel
3. For pineapple to have big natural boobs (hey, what can I say, I'm not selfish with my wishes ;).
Side: force field
1. Everyone starts caring about each other instead of looking after their own interests. This would mean getting rid of the capitalist system in favour of a more socialist system where everybody has the same right to live. It might even mean the abolishment of a monetary system in favour of just giving and receiving fairly.
2.Everyone I find sexually attractive also finds me sexually attractive, unless I don't want them to be.
3. The ability to live without food or water, which I can pass onto others if they so wish. I can still eat and drink for pleasure, i just don't have to.
Side: force field
1. Evolve to the point where I no longer needed to breath, eat, sleep, walk, run, speak, etc. (that way I can travel to the deepest levels of the ocean and the farthest reaches of space)
2. Ability to transport my body and consciousness to anywhere or anytime.
3. Ability to code and control all energy and elements
Side: my joe moment
1. A very creative wish where I have a magic box that I put dollar bills inside, close it, and receive $100 bills- all legal of course. $_$ It just came to me. lol
2. A perfect (or close to it) body.
3. A 2010 Ford Mustang GT Convertible. I haven't decided on accessories or colors yet, but I know I want racing stripes.
Side: my joe moment
1. Love (i feel like a typical girl saying this, but i've lost all faith in humanity, i want a love that will last forever, not just a few years till we get sick of each other n realise we didnt really love each other in the first place. WTF??!!)
2. An unlimited supply of ciggerretes (i get sick of driving to the servo every couple days...)
3. Real invincibility, not the kind u think u have when ur 18...
1. That my family, friends and myself would be made as healthy as if we had always eaten a well-balanced diet free of intoxications, and exercised consistently.
2. That I would have a long, luxurious head of hair that was easy to manage like in a Pantene commercial and that it remained that way indefinitely.
3. That I could change the nutritional contents of a food item without changing the taste of it by simple saying it. For example before eating a donut, say "you have the nutritional content of an organic granny smith apple". Before drinking a glass of champagne, say "you have the nutritional content of green tea".
Although I had previously thought about wishes involving time travel or wealth, I believe health is so much more important than wealth and that time travel would inevitably drive us to insanity as we would see things from the past that would be harmful to our psyche or things in the future that would discourage us from living out our lives in a normal way.
1. to remain young and be beautiful and be immortal and be fit and healthy.
2. have lots of money for an easy and good life and live in a magical world.
3. ask for wishes that will last all my life(forever since I'm immortal).
of course then I can ask for many more.....;);););););););)
#1) To have the power to alter people's bodies with by just thinking about it.
#2) To have the power to alter people's clothes' looks and give them magical abilities such as when a person wears it, their eyes turn light blue and just by thinking about it causes it.
#3) To have my own fairy that grants three wishes and when the wishes were done it would just hang around me and we could be friends.
(My wishes from the fairy would be
#1) lots of money$.
#2) The ability to give people illusions that way they wouldn't see their changes in their body and freak out.
#3) A wish for every day.
(That way I couldn't get too greedy but have enough wishes like in case of an emergency.)
But if The Genie's rules were that I couldn't wish for more wishes including the fairy, I would wish that I had the ability to control a certain type of energy and material depending on my likes, dislikes, and personality, and that I could give people the power to control a type of energy and material depending on their likes,dislikes, and personality.
Types of energies include but not limited to: heat, sunlight, radiation, electricity, life energy.
Types of materials include but not limited to: fire, earth(rock), air(wind), water, metal, wood.
1.) I wish for invulnerble self replicating and self enchancing nanobots in my body that were under my control. (They would be able to change my body, brain, nerves, skin, bones etc. They can also change my body type, color, look, etc. by changing and improving my DNA at will.) In other words I can have fiberoptic nerves, enchanced brain function, diamond fiber skin, bones, etc. Be able to develop my nanobots to grant me powers as I develop them technologically. Immortality and invulnerbility... With the option to die and grow old, when immortality and invulnerbility was no longer a wish.
2.) The ability to travel through time and space. (like hiro in the movie heroes. (be able to go anywhere, even if I haven't been there, and to travel to anywhere in time.)
3.) To know what truly lies beyond life and death.