- All Debates
- Popular Debates
- Active Debates
- New Debates
- Open Challenge Debates
- My Challenge Debates
- Accepted Challenges
- Debate Communities
- Argument Waterfall
- New People
- People by Points
Your profile reflects your reputation, it will build itself as you create new debates, write arguments and form new relationships.
You are blind to your selfish immoral opinions when supporting abortion. Without God, mankind has no moral foundation to stand on. As we are seeing, your values drift with the politically correct times.
You would rather support the convienence of a mother or father or tax payer, rather than protecting an innocent life. Under your political correct logic, our unwanted foster kids would be better off dead! Ask them if they would rather be put to death today.
First of all, abortion is not a religious issue. That is yet one more lie from Pro choice people.
The fact that Christians are the majority of people fighting to protect the lives of our most innocent speaks volumes to what I just said about people of faith versus people of the world.
There are very few truely prolife people who are Atheists, but there are a few. It's a matter of humanity, not religion.
I agree with what you just said. People do look at issues based on their own belief system and their perceptions of life. Their values could be based on their upbringing, from their faith in God, from their anger or disbelief of God, from their belief in evolution, etc. etc.
For whatever reason, people are drawn more towards the Left or Right, see the good in their side while excusing or ignoring the bad. Seeing the bad in the other side while ignoring the good.
I won't deny that I have been hypocritical at times in my life. As you say, we have all been at one time or another. How we handle our own hypocrisy when shown, is the important part.
Here's the difference with people who are honest, have integrity, and have the common decency and security to be able to admit when they are wrong.
If you show me undeniable facts that the majority of Christians or Conservatives (not the extreme activists we find on both sides) purposely support inhumanity towards innocent lives, support racism, immorality, abandoning our children, having one night hookups and waking away when you find out you got someone pregnant, forcing their beliefs on others, taking our guns, denying emergency medical treatment, etc. etc., then I hope I have the integrity and moral values to admit it and do something about it. You show me the inhumanity.
If I don't, I am a hypocrite and refuse to be a better person and change my ways.
I have on many many occassions, shown with facts that the Democrat Party and the Left support the right to kill viable late term babies for any reason up to birth!
I have shown them with facts that the majority of late term abortions of viable babies is performed on special needs babies (Down syndrome special olympic kids are the majority being erradicated through abortion) for merely being different.
I have only had ONE person actually having the guts to respond to me on this subject. They refuse to admit their intolerance and non inclusiveness for special needs babies who are merely diverse and different from those who refuse to protect them when voting for politicians keeping it legal to abort them.
What does that say about people who constantly claim to be compassionate, tolerant, inclusive of diversity, openminded, etc. but refuse to admit when they support the exact opposite?
It tells me they are phonies and hypocrites who refuse to admit their own inhumanity towards others. I have no time for such people. They are a total waste of time to debate.
If you show me where I purposely support inhumanity towards others with my vote, then I am a hypocrite as well if not willing to admit it and change my ways.
This is what pro abortion supporters do to deceive the public & hide the inhumanity of their policies.
1) Steer the abortion conversation to life of mother & rape pregnancies, to Zygotes & first trimester abortions, all to deflect what they really support which is No Restriction abortions of all babies, even viable babies for any reason up to birth. This is the first thing pro choice people do. The GOP has allowed extreme case exceptions since abortion was legalized yet we still hear every day about these extreme rare cases. Lie, deceive, exaggerate, etc. all to condition the electorate to think the GOP wil deny these extreme case abortions.(by the way, rape pregnancies can be prevented within a day or two with a doctor visit)
2) They talk about the medical name of an unborn Baby..... Fetus. By using the name Fetus, they somehow believe it changes the status of the life growing inside the mother. Somehow in their thinking, a Baby that has not yet traveled through the birth canal is somehow different than it is after it is has moved down that canal. WOW, TALK ABOUT DENIAL!
3) They talk about the supposed hard life these unwanted children will have if allowed to live. So in all their God like powers, they know the future of every Baby aborted? How many great people have come from poverty or foster homes, etc.? To be so arrogant to allow the deaths of innocent life because of some perceived hard life is beyond diabolical.
4) Pro choice people like to say they do not personally believe in abortion, but would afford other's the choice to end the lives of their unborn Babies. Gee, how nice of them. I always wonder how a person who personally believes that aborting his own Baby is wrong because it is ending a human life, can support allowing other babies to die. HYPOCRITE PHONEY!
5) After all the scare tactics and deceptions, their next step is to lie and say they do not support late term abortions for any reason. They refuse to accept accountability for supporting all late term abortions of even viable babies every time they vote for Democrats who support it.
6) The Democrat Party and the Left even supports killing viable special needs babies, for any reason up to birth, for merely being different from them. That's like the Nazi mentality where we only want blond haired blue eyed people being born in Germany. In all their arrogance, they will deem who is deservng of life. Where is all their talk about diversity, inclusiveness, compassion? I guess these special olympic children actully mean nothing to them. Their lives are disposable.
I am not here trying to judge any woman who has had an abortion. I'm trying to bring humanity back to our nation by protecting our most innocent vulnerable lives.
This is one of many examples of hypocrites on the Left who have no problem at all constantly using "Jesus Christ" as a swear word, but get angry over using the insulting derogatory word "nigger".
People should always respect other's in everyday speech, and should always try to reframe from saying things that might offend.
I want all the people who use "Jesus Christ" as a swear word in public, but would never say nigger, to look in the mirror at your conditional hypocritical outrage.
I guess in this bigotted political correct world, it's ok for people to offend Christians but not those in their special interest groups.
It's sad you missed the simple point. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left who are fixated on the deception that the GOP is racist while ignoring all the sins of the Left.
The Left is made up of the biggest hypocrites on this planet.
They speak to diversity, inclusiveness, compassion while supporting the killing of even late term viable special needs babies for merely being different. SICK, and people like you have the nerve to judge others?
As te Bible says, your so called goodness is like rags.
I just insulted someone who attacked my faith. I have no problem with people who believe evolution, or any other thing. It's when they attack my faith that I will cal them for the judgemental bigots they are.
The science behind evolution is mostly theory. They have no clue how the first living cell came to be or a million other questions. Fossils prove nothing.
They have much theory they spew as fact, not science.
LOL, you NOW say kids should not have access to porn, but then say it really depends on the child if they can handle it.
No one should be talking to our children behind our backs about controversial issues of sexual orientations or sex unless with parents permission. NO ONE!
I've been trying to get one Progressive, Liberal, Democrat, Leftwinger, or whatever you want to call yourself, to address my arguments addressing how the Left suppports No Restriction abortions of viable special needs babies (Downs syndrome special olympic kids and other special needs babies).
I found one person who had the guts and honesty to respond to the inhumanity of what their side supports.
Doctors testified during the Partial Birth Abortion Congressional hearings to the statistics that Down Syndrome late term viable babies were the largest numbers of late term Abortions.
Some European nations are almost bragging about how they have almost erradicated these wonderful special needs babies from their midst.
Are you too terrified to speak to what the Left supports when electing politicans who suppurt such inhumanity? I realize that your side feels superior to those special needs babies who might not be as "intelligent" as you.
Tell me why the Left believe's it is superior, and would support the right to kill these special needs babies for merely being different, for being diverse, or for looking different from yourselves? Tolerance, inclusiveness, openmindedness. I thought those were your calling card?
You are challenged! Are you too terrified to respond?