- All Debates
- Popular Debates
- Active Debates
- New Debates
- Open Challenge Debates
- My Challenge Debates
- Accepted Challenges
- Debate Communities
- Argument Waterfall
- New People
- People by Points
Your profile reflects your reputation, it will build itself as you create new debates, write arguments and form new relationships.
Her debate title was fallacious and blatantly broke it on multiple occasions: at least 2
I banned him by accident. How do I fix that? .
You've banned two already! and one of them was one who commented on the fact that you've broken your title... I don't think it was an accident: "There are no accidents" ~ Master Oogway
Overall her ability to maintain a statement of what she said she would do/ implied she would do is clearly false, showing her arrogance/stupidity (as they walk hand in hand)
1. Simplify the tax code. A flat tax rate.
2. Entitlement reform. Government employed doctors certify who is really unable to do any kind of work. Those recipients of welfare who can work must work to receive benefits.
4. End the war on drugs.
5. Eliminate deficit spending. Take Georgia for an example: implement a balanced budget law - constitutional amendment maybe?
6. Put an end gerrymandering.
7. Eliminate the US D.o.Edu.
8. Remove DOT and leave coordinating to the States.
I believe that in most cases applying this principle will result in a satisfactory, correct answer. This would apply to much of life, like everyday things (see GenericName's argument), but not to all of life, such as politics, romance, religion, etc. where it is common to have red herrings and other such objects of misdirection or interpretive implications.