- All Debates
- Popular Debates
- Active Debates
- New Debates
- Open Challenge Debates
- My Challenge Debates
- Accepted Challenges
- Debate Communities
- Argument Waterfall
- New People
- People by Points
Your profile reflects your reputation, it will build itself as you create new debates, write arguments and form new relationships.
Yes, I have twin boys who are 14 years old. I have let them play GTA V and it is amazing to see the transformation of a couple of good boys into crazed monsters. The game causes them to become belligerent, fight, aggressive, use foul language, etc. the problem is when you immerse kids into a virtual reality, that virtual world spreads into their real world. It is a problem, a very serious problem.
Yes, there is one on one debating available. Just select a "Challenge debate"!
The content of the site is a direct reflection on the current mindset and political landscape. Since the US has so many issue with its political landscape, that is why so many debates are focused that direction.
Only YOU can change it one debate at a time.
Yes, anything should be cool, but there are a few rules to keep in mind.
1. No profanity (yes we have tolerated it in the past), we are looking into anti-profanity filtering services.
2. If you have a topic that you feel would be offensive to a grade schooler (this site is used by many schools), it should be categorized as NSFW (Not Suitable for Work) which ensures it will never be displayed on the home page.
3. No personal attacks or threats
4. Zero tolerance for anything illegal
5. I am the moderator, and while I have my own beliefs, opinions and political alignment, I do not censor this site based on anything other than the above.
I agree with the following exceptions:
1. Most people when given moderator power become corrupt and delete accounts before asking questions and giving warnings (lynch mob mentality)
2. There is a report button on debates. It is not superficial though. Go to the show details drop down for any of the three categoried of debats on the home page, or debate listing and you will see the report button.