CreateDebate



Welcome to CreateDebate!

CreateDebate is a social tool that democratizes the decision-making process through online debate. Join Now!
  • Find a debate you care about.
  • Read arguments and vote the best up and the worst down.
  • Earn points and become a thought leader!

To learn more, check out the FAQ or Tour.



Be Yourself

Your profile reflects your reputation, it will build itself as you create new debates, write arguments and form new relationships.

Make it even more personal by adding your own picture and updating your basics.


Twitter
Twitter addict? Follow us and be the first to find out when debates become popular!


pic
Identify Ally
Declare Enemy
Challenge to a Debate
Report This User

Allies
View All
None

Enemies
View All
None

Hostiles
View All
None

RSS Strongweak

Reward Points:4
Efficiency: Efficiency is a measure of the effectiveness of your arguments. It is the number of up votes divided by the total number of votes you have (percentage of votes that are positive).

Choose your words carefully so your efficiency score will remain high.
100%
Arguments:4
Debates:0
meter
Efficiency Monitor
Online:


Joined:
4 most recent arguments.
1 point

You simply talk nonsense. America has invented numerous things, starting from electricity, to aeroplane to TV, refrigerator. Name it, which is not invented by the U.S (Or the westerners). Thats how this country is the richest in the world now and the global leader now. Name one, just one f..king thing that Indians have invented. Dont simply talk nonsense and irritate others.

3 points

India in no way has the capacity to lead the world. 41% of its people live below poverty line. Go read about a CNN Indian hero of the year 2010. Why he turned to become a social worker. He found some Indian people eating their own excretion for food as they have no food to eat. The Indian government is no way think about this people rather the corrupted politicians eat 90% of tax money and the rest 10% is spent on welfare. The situation is so bad on one sector. On the other side, due to America/UK feeding some part of people through outsourcing, it makes an illusion as though Indian standard of living has come up. You wouldn't believe in some part of India they get get fresh water supply for 1 hour in 15 days. Go visit India at least once and then come comment here.

2 points

America is the global leader and no. 1 country in the world. Bitch like you who live in third world country can only feel jealous on our country.

2 points

Its nonsense if someone claims that outsourcing is good for Americans and the economy. Outsourcing has created extra 7% unemployment and the government has to pay unemployment benefits to them every month. Instead of those people pay Government every month by tax; the government pays them. The people who benefit in other countries by job outsourced, take money from U.S, pay tax to their country not to the U.S. Outsourcing must be banned and all the jobs shifted overseas must be brought back to U.S. The U.S. dollars value keeps going down for the past 2 years. A country's unemployment rate is an important factor that determines its currency value.

Strongweak has not yet created any debates.

About Me


I am probably a good person but I haven't taken the time to fill out my profile, so you'll never know!


Want an easy way to create new debates about cool web pages? Click Here