What movie made you think the most?
I want to say Waking Life http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0243017/ did but the whole point of that movie was to manipulate you into thinking. So I am going to go with Blood Diamond as it really got me thinking about America's need to consume and how that affects our relationship with the world. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450259/
Mission Impossible. It made me think about:
1. Running into the street and randomly beating someone up as a red-mist distorted means to vengeance.
2. How payment for movies is backwards. If there was an 'honesty box' method in place, good films would meritocratically float to the top and total dross fall by the wayside.
3. That marketing is evil.
4. That Tom Cruise is Satan with a Napoleon complex.
5. That we are lost and life is bleak.
6. That Tom Cruise reminds me of that weird hawk-like character from the '80s TV series 'Buck Rogers'.
7. How media companies have negotiated themselves into a position where they can cultivate their market by lowering people's expectations over generations.
8. The cost and ease of obtaining a firearm.
9. The evolutionary biological reasons behind the popularity of celebrities.
10. Legend and how it all went wrong for Tom Cruise after that.
I misinterpreted your tagline.
Well this was definitely not the best movie, but it really got me thinking about relationships and what people REALLY want out of them. At the climax of the movie, Ruffalo's love interest reveals that she knew that he cheated on her (some really messed up love-triangle in here), but just wanted him to choose her. Instead, he waited til the other girl wasn't available. Then, he 'chose' her, but really she knew that he just didn't have a choice anymore. There's more to it, but I haven't seen it in a long while.
i think the movie that made me think the most was The Hills have Eyes. I loved the mutant family ( i didnt give a crap about the Carter family) especially the mutants Lizard and Goggle. I felt sorry for them, they were only humans with severe congeenial birth defects and i can empathize with them because i was born with a himanginoma (a large,round birthmark that occurs on the face) but it isnt as bad as theres
Side: wich movies made you think the most