Why has the Democrat party have no clue how to run a nation? Their ideology trumps wisdom.
I've been watching the Democrat party for decades and they keep moving our nation closer to the pathetic ideology of Socialism. They might as well be called the Socialist party and Obama has shown us all how pathetic his ideology is.
What person dose not know you can't tax a nation to prosperity and make enemies of Business. From our history what person does not know that smaller Government is the only answer to personal freedoms and prosperity for every person willing to work.
Are Democrats that totally stupid? Bill Clinton was the last democrat who actually went along with the GOP fiscal realities. That is why he resided over a good economy. This new extremist Democrat party is destroying this nation.
1. No, they have not been bringing us close to socialism.
2. I challenge you to specifically cite which of their party platform issues are socialist.
3. Nobody thinks you can "tax" anything into prosperity, and they have not made an enemy of business. That is why they get massive amounts of money in campaign donations from businesses.
4. The Republican party is not interested in smaller government, as proven by their actions (I'd be happy to give examples), and only negative freedoms have been proven to be aided by a smaller government. A decently sized (but not over bearing) government is far better at providing positive freedoms.
5. Bill Clinton presided over the .Com bubble. You should go back and look at our economic history during the 90's, and you might realize that it was a period of technological innovation, not the actions of the GOP's economic theories, that led to such wealth. That is also why you saw a recession after the .Com bubble popped.
6. No, Democrat's aren't destroying the nation. Hyperbole does nobody any good, and neither do biased debate topics.
"From our history what person does not know that smaller Government is the only answer to personal freedoms and prosperity for every person willing to work."
Actually, the United States was a backwater country that no one cared about until the late 19th century early 20th century when -gasp- the federal government grew exponentially. The Republican Party supports socialist policies as well, it isn't just the Democrats, here is a short of list of some socialism that the GOP supports:
- Public schooling
- Public roads
- Police services
- Fire services
- Veteran benefits
- National parks
- Farm subsidies
- Oil subsidies
- Public buses
- Public railroads
- Social security
- Military-industrial complex
- Keynesian solutions to the 2008 crisis
- Bailouts for companies
- Bailouts for banks
On a side note, why not you always capitalize the B in business? Do I sense a troll in our midst? ;)