- All Debates
- Popular Debates
- Active Debates
- New Debates
- Open Challenge Debates
- My Challenge Debates
- Accepted Challenges
- Debate Communities
- Argument Waterfall
- New People
- People by Points
Your profile reflects your reputation, it will build itself as you create new debates, write arguments and form new relationships.
1. Kazakhstan Khan Tangiri Shyngy (Pik Khan-Tengri) 7010m (22999 ft)
2. Tigris and Euphrates
3. To the northwest by Russia, to the west by Azerbaijan, to the south by Iran, to the southeast by Turkmenistan, and to the northeast by Kazakhstan.
Hindustan (historical/local name of India)
Hayastan (native name of Armenia)
6. Arabs, Jews, Berbers, Romani and Mozarabs.
8. Argentina, Uruguay and maybe Paraguay.
9. Not sure.
10. Territories whose borders lie entirely within the Balkan peninsula (excluding islands):
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Kosovo (partially recognised state) [a]
Territories that are mostly located inside the Balkan peninsula:
Territories that are mostly located outside the Balkan peninsula:
Italy (Part in the peninsula: Province of Trieste and partially Province of Gorizia),
Romania (Part in the peninsula: Northern Dobrogea)
Slovenia (Part in the peninsula: Primorska region, Notranjska, part of Dolenjska)
Turkey (Part in the peninsula: East Thrace)
I am probably a good person but I haven't taken the time to fill out my profile, so you'll never know!