- All Debates
- Popular Debates
- Active Debates
- New Debates
- Open Challenge Debates
- My Challenge Debates
- Accepted Challenges
- Debate Communities
- Argument Waterfall
- New People
- People by Points
Your profile reflects your reputation, it will build itself as you create new debates, write arguments and form new relationships.
i don't know if we should be proud or be ashamed that India is such a country in which :
- pizzas arrive earlier than ambulance or fire brigade...
- the shoes we wear in our feet are sold in A/C showrooms but the vegetables that fill our bellies are sold on the roadsides
- the interest for a farmer who wants to buy a tractor is 14% BUT IT IS 0% for a corporate officer buying a Mercedes!!!!
- you buy a Sim card it wont cost you anything but you buy a kilo of rice, it costs you about 30 bucks..
- a soldier dies in a battle and is family is given a petty amount as compensation but the Indian cricket team loses a T20 contest but is still payed Rs 3,00,00,000..can u believe it????
after considering some major setbacks like ever increasing population, illiteracy,unemployment,poverty,castism
I am probably a good person but I haven't taken the time to fill out my profile, so you'll never know!